Wisconsin is one of the best states in the USA and is consistently ranked among the top areas for living costs, health care, and outdoor activities.
Like many other states across the US, Wisconsin is an area where tiny home living is increasing, and several opportunities are available here for you to realize your sustainable living dream.
The cost of tiny houses in Wisconsin
In Wisconsin, tiny houses generally cost between $30,000 and $100,000.
Tiny house builders such as Wisconsin Tiny Homes charge at least $30,000.
Building a tiny house yourself in Wisconsin will cost a similar fee of around $30,000 depending on how many square feet your build is.
Tiny house builders in the state of Wisconsin
Wisconsin Tiny Homes
This family-owned business operates in the south-central area of Wisconsin. With over 25 years of design and manufacturing experience, Wisconsin tiny homes offer simplified living solutions to suit your custom-designed needs.
They offer a range of build sizes, from various floor plans or your own custom design, and each build keeps both style and functionality in mind. A typical build takes 90-120 days, and the designs incorporate trailer use, making your unit easy to transport.
Price range: $30,000 to $100,000
No Boundaries Tiny Homes
No Boundaries is an environmentally friendly building company that creates custom-built homes for those looking to live a simple life. Using materials from deconstructed buildings, they create eco-friendly dwellings that save trees and landfill space.
Their unique approach means you’ll have a one-of-a-kind tiny home full of character. The company called itself “No Boundaries,” as it likes to think “outside the box” when turning deconstructed properties into inspiring tiny homes.
Price range: prices vary depending on the floor plan
Northern Tiny Living
This company builds homes based on the idea that every person is unique, and their home should reflect that. Building a tiny house with Northern Tiny Living allows you to design the space that you want to call your own.
With over 20 years of experience, the team can offer sound advice on construction techniques and custom interiors that make your dreams a reality and bring your own design to a durable and efficient realization.
Price range: $200-$300 per sq.ft
Does Wisconsin have tiny house communities?
Wisconsin may not have the same tiny home community presence as other US states. Still, the Canoe Bay Escape Village is a pretty impressive area if you’re looking to live in a tiny environment.
Each Escape home is built to the highest standards with a team that constantly seeks to make updates and innovations to the community.
Reasons why you’ll love living here include:
- Set in 100 acres of land where 90% of the area remains lakes and wetlands.
- You can swim, canoe, and kayak on the surrounding lake.
- Perfectly placed units optimize your privacy and green spaces.
Which Wisconsin cities are the most tiny house friendly?
Canoe Bay and Madison.
What are the best tiny house trailer services in Wisconsin?
S&S Trailer Services offer the broadest range of trailers in the state and have a team dedicated to meeting your needs. Their prices range from $5,000 to $15,000.
Discover tiny house costs in the other U.S. states:
- How much does it cost to build a tiny house in Alabama?
- How much does it cost to build a tiny house in Arizona?
- How much does it cost to build a tiny house in Arkansas?
- How much does it cost to build a tiny house in Georgia?
- How much does it cost to build a tiny house in Maine?
- How much does it cost to build a tiny house in North Carolina?
- How much does it cost to build a tiny house in Ohio?
- How much does it cost to build a tiny house in Oregon?
- How much does it cost to build a tiny house in South Carolina?
- How much does it cost to build a tiny house in Washington?
- How much does it cost to build a tiny house in Virginia?