Washington might have a high cost of living, but the booming job industry, lack of income tax, and incredible outdoor landscapes make this a great state to call your home.
In addition, Washington’s low-carbon energy system aligns perfectly with the tiny house ethos and can help you transition to sustainable living.
The cost of tiny houses in Washington
In Washington, tiny houses generally cost between $45,000 and $120,000.
Tiny house builders such as Seattle Tiny Homes and Jade Tiny Houses charge $45,000+; building a tiny house yourself in Washington will cost between $45,000 and $120,000.
Tiny house builders in the state of Washington
Seattle Tiny Homes
Seattle Tiny Homes believe that your tiny house should be as unique as you are. Operating since 2010, this company offers an extensive range of options to create your dream home.
The company makes three promises to their customers; first, they promise to get to know you and customize the build to your needs; second, they promise to deliver high quality even if it takes more time, they’ll get your build just right; third, they promise to prioritize your needs and put people before profits.
Price Range: $45,000 – $135,000
Jade Tiny Homes
Jade Tiny Houses have spent the last two decades building close relationships with suppliers and subcontractors who can create the highest quality for your tiny home and bring your dream project to life.
The team has years of experience in the industry and works with an enthusiasm that aligns with the company’s values. Their mission is to continuously upskill and create the highest quality tiny home while incorporating sustainable building practices to ensure the process is environmentally sound.
Price Range: $55,000 – $100,000
The motto of Pocket Mansions is “to make tiny houses safe and accessible for everyone.” Whether you’re doing it yourself or hiring a professional builder, Pocket Mansions can help you make your sustainable dreams a reality with expert advice.
Their team is happy to offer you a consultation no matter your circumstances, and they can show you the best ways to incorporate everything you want into your tiny home design.
Price Range: $35,000 – $98,000
Does Washington have tiny house communities?
Lost Lake Resort is a fantastic spot to enjoy a tiny house vacation and connect with like-minded individuals. Relax in the lush forest surrounding you or enjoy swimming, canoeing, and fly fishing on the lake.
Quixote Communities offers residence for the homeless in affordable and innovative communities that seek to model a new way of life.
- The community offers a range of weekly activities such as yoga, life skill classes, community dinner, walks, and resident meetings.
- This style of living promotes a communal vibe and sustainability. The staff works closely with their residents to help them meet their life goals and find a new way of living.
Which Washington cities are the most tiny house friendly?
Seattle, Vancouver, Spokane, and Olympia.
What are the best tiny house trailer services in Washington?
Eagle Trailers are one of the top manufacturers of professional-grade trailers in the Northwest and offers high-quality steel and aluminum options, with a price of $3,400+
Tiny Smart House offers a wide range of custom trailer options to meet the needs of each client and ensure that each tiny home is roadworthy, with a price of $3,600+
Discover tiny house costs in the other U.S. states:
- How much does it cost to build a tiny house in Alabama?
- How much does it cost to build a tiny house in Arizona?
- How much does it cost to build a tiny house in Arkansas?
- How much does it cost to build a tiny house in Georgia?
- How much does it cost to build a tiny house in Maine?
- How much does it cost to build a tiny house in North Carolina?
- How much does it cost to build a tiny house in Ohio?
- How much does it cost to build a tiny house in Oregon?
- How much does it cost to build a tiny house in South Carolina?
- How much does it cost to build a tiny house in Virginia?
- How much does it cost to build a tiny house in Wisconsin?