When you live in Arizona, you can enjoy some of the most beautiful landscapes in the USA, with a mix of panoramic deserts and the awe-inspiring grand canyon. The climate is mainly mild and dry (excluding monsoon season), so you and your tiny home can avoid the extreme temperatures and cold, snowy climate of some other states.
The cost of tiny houses in Arizona
In Arizona, tiny houses generally cost between $35,000 and $95,000.
Tiny house builders such as Uncharted Tiny Homes and Tiny Treasure Homes charge $60,000 – $100,000, whereas building a tiny house yourself in Arizona will cost between $35,000 and $60,000.
Tiny house builders in the state of Arizona
Uncharted Tiny Homes
This custom Tiny House building company possesses more than 12 years of building and remodeling experience, which they use to create homes with longevity that can stand up against harsh elements.
Every build by Uncharted Tiny Homes is custom designed; you can choose the size, style, layout, and all other elements that comprise your dream tiny home.
Price Range: $65,000 – $110,000
Tiny Treasure Homes
Tiny Treasure Homes offer three standard models and a number of customizable models. This “full-service” building company provides complete or partial builds from your own set of plans or the option to customize one of their own designs to suit your needs.
This company wants to empower people to live a high-quality lifestyle with more freedom and less stress. Its mission is to make this debt-free, independent living dream a reality for its clients, offering everything from workshops to newsletters and inspiration.
Price Range: $60,000+
Your Tiny House Builder
With a manufacturing plant based in Clarkdale, Arizona, Your Tiny House Builder offers freight delivery anywhere within the lower 48 states.
This company prides itself on superior quality thanks to lower expenses and energy use, greater freedom of movement, and 100% recyclable materials. In addition, the trusses are protected by galvanized framing, and you can choose interior and exterior finishes, sidings, and roof designs.
Price Range: Quote available on request
Does Arizona have tiny house communities?
Tiny Camp is located in the stunning surroundings of the Verde Valley. Your site includes access to community gardens plus two acres of open space for hikes and exploring.
This site also offers short stays and romantic getaways for people who want to try tiny house living and meet some like-minded people.
Lux Tiny is a six-acre park that offers long-term site rentals for tiny homeowners. Your home will range from 162 to 399 sq. ft, with water, power, and sewage facilities.
Reasons why you’ll love living here include:
- Green focus with a community garden, solar panels, and chicken coops.
- The site boasts an outdoor area with a large walking path.
- This is the first tiny home community in Arizona’s White Mountains.
Which Arizona cities are the most tiny house friendly?
Phoenix, Flagstaff, and Lakeside.
What are the best tiny house trailer services in Arizona?
Playcraft offers high-quality trailers for commercial and recreational use throughout North America, with a price of $3,650+
Trailer Made Trailers offer spec-built trailers for tiny homes that they can customize to meet the needs of each client, with a price of $3,995+
Discover tiny house costs in the other U.S. states:
- How much does it cost to build a tiny house in Alabama?
- How much does it cost to build a tiny house in Arkansas?
- How much does it cost to build a tiny house in Georgia?
- How much does it cost to build a tiny house in Maine?
- How much does it cost to build a tiny house in North Carolina?
- How much does it cost to build a tiny house in Ohio?
- How much does it cost to build a tiny house in Oregon?
- How much does it cost to build a tiny house in South Carolina?
- How much does it cost to build a tiny house in Virginia?
- How much does it cost to build a tiny house in Washington?
- How much does it cost to build a tiny house in Wisconsin?